Wednesday, December 6, 2017

December 6, 2017

Memories from Today:

Had a great day at school!  Was so excited to shop in the Santa Shop at school today!  I bought Mommy, Daddy, Tini, and even "Duck Lady" a gift.  I also bought myself a few small things.

After school, Mommy and I looked at the science fair projects.  There were lots of cool projects! 

Mommy took me to "smiley" (Pizza Montese) for dinner.  Yum!

I had a ball at my school's STEAM Night tonight!  There were such fun things!  My favorite was designing my own "quad-copter."  I also liked building my own bridge (it held 40 pounds!) and designing a roller coaster!  I did give the museum folks the suggestion (when asked my opinion) to bring drones and to set up an obstacle course the next time they come back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment