Thursday, December 14, 2017

December 14, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up this morning and realized it was a little later than normal. Daddy said we had a school delay and I got super excited. I wasn't quite as excited once I realized that delay did not mean that school was closed.

I once again got to help Mrs. Clark with Melf the elf. I had a good idea for what he could do today and even helped him write a note to the students in her class. 

Daddy picked me up after school and brought me home so I could change clothes into my beautiful Christmas dress. We got back to school just in time to get ready for my performance. Mommy was not happy when I stepped out of the truck and had nothing on my legs and was wearing sandals on my feet.  Daddy said I looked beautiful!  Mommy and Daddy watched the performance and said I did an excellent job. They even said that I nailed my line. I sounded great and had a lot of fun singing and dancing with my friends.

We stopped by Mommy's school to see a little bit of her kids' Christmas concert. We also got to see a couple minutes of the basketball game.  More importantly, I got to hang out with my friend Lily. I was so excited that she was there and that we had time to play together.

What a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment