Friday, March 2, 2018

March 2, 2018

Alyson's Exciting Day

·Woke up early this morning before daddy went to work. I had him fix me a bowl of cereal and I watched tv until mommy woke up.

·Mommy got me a Lunchable when she got up and then we got ready to go to school. We stopped at McDonald's on the way to school and grabbed some sweet teas.

·Daddy picked me up from mommy's school and we went home and watched The Star. We ate some popcorn during the movie and forgot to eat dinner.

·After the movie, daddy and I went to Galaxy Skateland. I played with a bunch of kids in the play area and practiced skating a lot. I did pretty good, even rolling a bit on my own after daddy held my hand and got me going. The only time I fell was during our last lap. Two girls crossed quickly in front of us and it scared me. I feel on my butt and pulled daddy down on his wrist. I hope he is okay.

·I had two bowls of cereal for my bedtime snack. Daddy and I watched some Monster High while I ate. Then I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment