Saturday, March 24, 2018

March 24, 2018

Memories from Today:

After another late night,  I enjoyed sleeping in until close to 10:00. 

Today was a Mommy-Daughter day while Daddy was visiting DC for the day. 

We went to the local kids consignment shop to paint rocks with "EPWV Rocks."  Most od the rocks I have found around town were painted by them. Mommy and I each painted a rock and then donated it back to the group for the upcoming painted rock hunt in two weeks.  I can't wait!  We also did a little shopping while we were there... I got two new pairs of shoes including one pair of heeled short boots that were super cute.  I also got a few pairs of shorts, skirt, dress, and even some heelie wheels that hook to your shoes. 

Next, Mommy and I went to Chuck-E-Cheese.  Together, we won over 1800 tickets, over 300 of which I won the first game I played!!!  I spent less than 200 tickets on a big lollipop and decided to save the rest for next time since there was such a big crowd and I was feeling rushed.

We went to Cici's for dinner and even got some cinnamon rolls for tomorrow's breakfast! 

A quick stop at the mall allowed me to find my Easter Dress.  It's a little darker than normal,  but I loved it!

We stopped by toys r us to see weekday kind of sales they had,  but Mommy want impressed.

Our final stop before home was Target.  I wanted my picture taken with the target dog, but Mommy's phone was dead.   Boo!

I loved every minute of the day,  except maybe the few right before bed when we were chasing Tini around the yard with a flashlight after she ran out the door as we let Indy inside.  It's amazing how hard it can be to find a black cat in the dark!  She's a handful, but I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment