Wednesday, March 28, 2018

March 28, 2018

Memories from Today:

Didn't like the clothes Mommy haf laid out for me, so had to pick out a new outfit.

School was great!  Finished my testing with thr nice lady that let me play with blocks yesterday. I once again told Mommy that everything started easy and then got hard.

After school, I worked on my homework and then helped Mrs. Clark with her classroom door. I'm a big helper sometimes!

Got to visit a few people at Mommy's school then headed home for dinner. 

I got two deliveries today... the ukulele Daddy ordered for me to learn and an Easter box from cousin Sherry. I loved the bunnies and emoji socks!!!

I took candy, a few stuffies, and a couple toys to church thus evening. It was fun!

Tomorrow is our Friday for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment