Sunday, March 25, 2018

March 25, 2018

Memories from Today:

I decided to wear a super cute outfit to church this morning. I wore my new vest and new boots and I had gotten at the consignment store yesterday. I even added my JoJo bow to the back of my hair all by myself.

I got to help take up the offering and had fun in my junior soldier class.

After church, Daddy drove Mommy and I to Hagerstown where we ate lunch at Noodles & Company and went shopping at the mall. I found another pair of brown boots that I absolutely loved and had to have. Mommy thought they looked great, especially with the outfit I was wearing so I wore them the rest of the day.

Mommy and I stopped at Aldi to do a little grocery shopping and I found a painted rock outside. It was by the same group that we painted rocks with yesterday.

After we got home, Daddy and I played one of the new video games we bought today. It was fun but I still have a lot to learn.

I did a little cleaning I got way too silly before bedtime. Daddy says that teeny is the cat version of me, wild! We were both a little wild this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment