Monday, March 26, 2018

March 26, 2018

Memories from Today:

I decided to show off my brand new boots at school today. I think Mrs. Clark really liked them. I also wore my new locket necklace and one of my friends really liked it and asked where I got it. I told. I told her that I got it at Justice in Hagerstown.  I then got in trouble for talking in class. When I told Mommy about this, I told her I was sleepy which made me loopy, so I had a hard time not talking. I still ended the day on blue which is pretty good considering I was so loopy.

After school, Daddy picked me up since Mommy had an appointment. We came home for a bit and then headed to the church to help Daddy set up for his meeting. Mommy met us there and brought us dinner.

Mommy and I ran a few errands and tried to find some dress shoes to go with my Easter dress. The pair I had wanted from the consignment shop sold just before mama got there this afternoon. We looked at Target, but my feet are kind of an in-between size for the shoes there. We did manage to find a pink sweater that matches my dress perfectly and we found headbands too.  I guess we'll have to keep looking for the shoes.

I talked Mommy into stopping by the park to look for painted rocks right before it got dark. We managed to do a loop around the park, but found no rocks. We did find a dollar bill hooked through the fence with a nice note on it. Mommy and I have started talking about what to do with the dollar to pay it forward, but haven't made any decisions yet. It sure was a nice surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment