Wednesday, March 14, 2018

March 14, 2018

Memories from Today:

Decided to wear my unicorn leggings and orange jump rope for heart shirt today for "Wacky Wednesday."

School was great! I even worked and got some of my homework done for the week while with Mrs. Clark.

Daddy picked me up after school since Mommy had an appointment. We came home and I got to relax and watch TV while he cooked dinner. After dinner, Mommy took me to church where I got to play with all the girls. I also got to play Clue with Major Tom. It was a lot of fun!

On the way home, Mommy drove us down the big "roller coaster hill" in town (after I asked her to).  We both put our arms up and "woooed" as we went down the hill. It's been a while since we've gone down that hill.  I think Mommy enjoys it as much if not more than I do.

Tomorrow is One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish day. So I have a red shirt and blue pants ready to wear to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment