Monday, March 12, 2018

March 12, 2018

Memories from Today:

Got ready somewhat quickly this morning.  Stopped by Mommy's school to pick up a Cat in the Hat hat she had borrowed from a friend. We are celebrating Dr. Seuss week this week since we were out of school the week we were supposed to have it.

I read some with Mrs. Clark this morning before going to my class. I later found out about a new reading incentive for school,  so I couldn't wait to get home to read some more.

After school, I visited duck lady and even made a cardboard house for one of her ducks. I think she liked it.

After dinner and a little cuddle tune in the couch with Mommy and Cameron,  Mommy and I read for another 25 minutes in my bedroom.  Tini even helped! 

I packed two Dr. Seuss books in my backpack to take to school tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment