Saturday, March 10, 2018

March 10, 2018

Memories from Today:

Had a relaxing morning with Daddy while Mommy slept in.

Once she woke up and we got ready, we went to her school for a dance camp for kids.  She seemed very excited for me to go, but I was a little nervous.   When we got there, I seemed more excited, especially since I knew a few kids.  Within 15 minutes, right after Mommy walked out if the building, she got a call to come back and pick me up.  I got very anxious about so many kids that I didn't know and was upset that others knew more than I did.

We ended up meeting Daddy at War Memorial Park where I played and rode my bike.  After, we decided to go to Hagerstown City Park.  I was so excited to feed the ducks and geese!  I was also excited to find three different painted rocks around the park!  I re-hid two of the three elsewhere in the park.  I also hid one that we had found in Martinsburg a while back. The final Hagerstown rock we took in the car to transport to Martinsburg to hide at a later time.

It was a great day and I loved spending so much time with both Mommy and Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment