Monday, March 19, 2018

March 19, 2018

Memories from Today:

Happy Monday!  Had a great say at school.  I got to try my engineering skills in Mrs. Clark's classroom before school. 

After school, I helped Mommy organize some of her papers. I also helped her hole-punch some papers too. While waiting for Mommy to finish her work, I entertained myself by watching the video cameras at the school.  I mostly watched Mommy walking around the office.

Mommy and I picked up a pizza and met Daddy at the park for a picnic.  The weather was great!  I can't believe it is supposed to snow tomorrow.  Daddy had play practice, so Mommy and I spent another hour and a half at the park. I rode my bike, hid painted rocks, found rocks, played with friends,  and invited myself to help a small group of girl scouts who were completing a scavenger hunt. At dusk, we headed home.

At home, I made cookies with Mommy and then opened my own store in the kitchen. We enjoyed cookies and hot cocoa. 

It was strange enjoying such great weather followed by hot cocoa, knowing spring starts tomorrow and it is supposed to pour the snow! 


No comments:

Post a Comment