Sunday, March 4, 2018

March 4, 2018

Memories from Today:

Church day!  I was so excited to see friends! Without having school for over a week, I have been really lonely!  I wore a Halloween shirt to church and was surprised that Mommy didn't care that I wanted to wear it!

After church and lunch, I helped Mommy do some grocery shopping and then came home.  I had just started to play my Mickey Mouse paint video game when my neighbor friend that visits sometimes knocked on the door.  We played off and on outside for a few hours.   We rode scooters, drew with chalk, and even argued a little.

Mommy bought me a few new clothes.  I was most excited about the horse pajama pants, even though I had hoped they were leggings! 

We spent the rest of the night eating dinner, watching a movie in the couch, eating popcorn, and hanging out together.

Oh, and I have mastered the art of blowing bubbles in the past couple of days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment