Tuesday, March 20, 2018

March 20, 2018

Memories from Today:

This morning was strange.  We woke up, got dressed and when ready for school, found out school was cancelled.  The announcement was so much later than normal!  Her school was supposed to start less than an hour after the announcement.

Mommy went back to bed,  so Daddy and I watched my Just Add Magic show and played video games. 

We spent the day relaxing, building a fort in my room, playing detective and trying to capture "suspects" (Daddy and Indy). I hid balls for us to find and even got to spend some time playing outside in the snow!  I also spent 30 minutes reading in my bedroom.  I'll have to remember to add that time to my reading contest bookmark.

I did have some disappointment though... today was the first day of spring which is Dairy Queen's free cone day... Mommy drove me through the snow to get our free cones,  but they were closed because of the snow.   I was so sad!

No school tomorrow! We are supposed to get quite a bit more snow tonight.  Mommy says we might even get to go sledding tomorrow.   I sure hope so!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment