Friday, March 23, 2018

March 23, 2018

Alyson's Exciting Day

·Appreciated sleeping in since we had a two hour delay, but I still got up early enough to take a shower before school. Daddy took me since mommy was already there. I wore my Jump Rope For Heart shirt and got to pie a teacher at school because I raised so much money.

·Daddy picked me up from school and we went to get the oil changed in his truck. It was boring! But then, when we got home, I watered my seeds and swept the floors before I rolled the crescent rolls for dinner. We had spaghetti and I got two dollars for doing chores.

·Mommy got a few gifts from one of her Chinese friends, including a beautiful scarf. I practiced modeling it.

·After dinner, mommy and I went back to school for Book Bingo. I won three books! I traded one back and got a book my friend wanted. I gave her that book and then was allowed to pick one more for myself. We had so much fun.

·I spent the evening with Ms. Kelly and Ms. Emily so mommy and daddy could watch the basketball game.

No comments:

Post a Comment