Sunday, March 11, 2018

March 11, 2018

Memories from Today:

Woke up early this morning, got dressed, and went to church with Daddy. The time had changed during the night so I struggled all day wondering what time it was.

After church, we ate Chinese food for lunch and hung out at home the rest of the day.  I was so happy to get a couple of good pictures of my kitty cat, Tini. The one picture of her yawning made her look very scary. I helped with another chore so I could get a little bit more money. I helped sort and match up socks. I'm saving up money so we can go to Chuck E  Cheese in another month or so.

I helped Mommy make dinner. We had my favorite, white sauce and pasta. I made the crescent rolls all by myself. We spent the rest of the evening relaxing on the couch, showering and getting ready for the week, and just hanging out.

No comments:

Post a Comment