Tuesday, March 13, 2018

March 13, 2018

Memories from Today:

I woke up, put on my green shirt, and got ready for school. Today was Green Eggs and Ham day, so we were supposed to wear green.

I nearly fell asleep in the car on the way to school, even while eating my breakfast. Mommy thought I must have been very very tired.

School was great! During my time before and after school with mrs. Clark, I read for 27 minutes! Mommy will have to add that to my weekly count for the reading contest at school.

After dinner and a little play time, it was time for church. Major Tom taught us girls how to draw a few pictures. They all had an Easter thing to them and I was pretty proud of my work, especially my Easter Bunny. After we finished drawing, we got to play outside for a few minutes since it was still daylight. I'm beginning to think I like this Daylight Savings thing.  On the way home from church, as I was finishing my ice cream, I ended up with a chocolate face. Mommy said I look like the Joker. I think I just looked silly and maybe a little scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment