Monday, March 5, 2018

March 5, 2018

Memories from Today:

Mommy woke me up this morning.  I went with her to her school.  On the way there, I was being such a backseat driver...Mommy was not amused!  Onve we were at her school, I was bored at first but got to play with a few different kids!  The best part was taking turns watching the other kids through the video camera system on Mommy's computer.

I convinced Mommy to take me to chick-fil-a again for lunch. I got lots of play time which was awesome!  I spent the rest of the afternoon and evening at home.

We ate lasagna for dinner, spent over two hours working on cleaning and organizing my room, and finished watching the movie we started watching last night.

It was a great day and am gladI had some play time!

No comments:

Post a Comment