Tuesday, March 6, 2018

March 6, 2018

Memories from Today:

I woke up and went in to visit Mommy who was also waking up. She had to go to her school, so I hung out with Daddy until he was ready to leave. He dropped me off with Mommy and I was a big help to her at her school for the afternoon.  I also entertained a few people with my baton twirling.

I talked Mommy into taking me out to dinner since Daddy was busy and wasn't going to join us. We first decided on Cracker Barrel, but as we were walking to our table I noticed a deer head on the wall and freaked out. I started crying and Mommy quickly realized that I could not stay there to eat. After I finally calm down in the car, we decided to go to Panda Express or some chicken teriyaki. It is mine and Mommy's favorite.  I even practiced eating with chopsticks,  though I mostly just scooped the food on it.

Mommy and I came home and she did a little housework. We worked for about a half an hour to continue organizing my bedroom, and then I took a shower.  I was happy that I got to wear my new horse pajama pants to bed!

I'm excited to head back to school tomorrow to see my friends and my teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment