Thursday, March 15, 2018

March 15, 2018

Memories from Today:

Daddy drove me to school this morning. I finished my math homework this morning.  I wore my red and blue for One Fish Two Fish day. 

After school, I let Mommy do a little work at her school and then she let me play one of coding games on her computer.   She was impressed at how quickly I was completing some of the levels.  I told her that it was "just logic!"

After running a few errands, Mommy and I got home and found a box on the porch.  It was from Daddy's mother and was full of beanie babies!  There had to have been at least 100!  Mommy helped me write their names on their  birthdays on my calendar.

I also was super excited to get a St. Patrick's Day card from Grandma and Grandpa!  It had money in it that I quickly added to my wallet.  I'm saving up for a Chuck E Cheese visit next month.

I finished my last bit of homework, the sight word contract and re-read my story to Mommy.

I'm so happy tomorrow is Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment