Tuesday, March 27, 2018

March 27, 2018

Memories from Today:

Woke up, got dressed, and quickly realized that my t-shirt was too small for me. Daddy found me back up shirt and I finished getting ready for school. Mommy had to leave early since today was a testing day so I road to school with Dad.

School was great! I had gym class today and got to spend time with my friends. Mommy found out during the day today that my picture I was on the school web page for last Friday's Jump Rope for Heart event. How exciting!

Daddy pick me up from school today. We went home fixed white sauce and pasta for dinner and then went to church. At church we made an Easter craft and it was a lot of fun.

Only two more days of school until are four day weekend that was supposed to be spring break. At least we got a long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment