Thursday, March 8, 2018

March 8, 2018

Memories from Today:

Got up, dressed,  ready, and even packed my lunch before Mommy was completely ready. Daddy really pushed me this morning. 

School was great.  I did great on my spelling test, enjoyed art class, and found out that I'm not in big trouble for messing up my reading book a little after it had a run-in with a slowly rotting banana in my backpack. Luckily we caught it somewhat quickly before it did more damage.

After school, I enjoyed playing with my new prizes (toys) that I got for raising so much money for jump rope for heart.  The toys are great!

Mommy took me to eat dinner and to Monkey Joe's got some exercise. It was super fun and I made some great friends!  When leaving Hagerstown,  we stopped at Goodwill and I found a stuffed tiger.  It was "injured" and it broke my heart, so I had to buy it to fix it.   I told the person working that Mommy and Grandma could sew,  so one of them would fix it.  

A soon as I got home, I opened my "business" (vet clinic) and helped to temporarily patch my my tiger  him up until Mommy can sew it.   Mommy told me she loves my heart for helping others,  especially animals!  I told her,  "You think I should be a vet, right?" We both agreed that I have a way with animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment