Saturday, March 17, 2018

March 17, 2018

Alyson's Exciting Day

·I woke up around 8:30 this morning. Daddy got up soon after. I ate two bowls of Pops for breakfast and watched some more of Just Add Magic. I really like that show. Then, daddy and I played a little more Scooby Doo.

·While daddy cleaned, I fixed a house for my cat, Appletini, out of boxes and blankets. It had multiple levels and I included a bowl with food and water.

·Afterwards, mommy and I painted rocks to place around town. I made one look like a pizza, and another looks like a bar of soap. Hopefully we will place them tomorrow.

·I tried bbq pork chops for dinner but thought that they were too spicy. I ate Chef Boyardee instead.

·Daddy had to hurry me to bed because I started to fall asleep on the couch. I was really tired tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment