Thursday, March 29, 2018

March 29. 2018

Memories from Today:

So tired this morning!  Glad it was our "Friday."

Today at school we did a STEM challenge with another 1st grade class.   We had blocks, a foam cup, pipe cleaners,  and peeps.  The task was to see how many peeps would fit in/around the "nest" on top of the blocks.  I told Mommy that my group kinda cheated... we stabbed the cup and peeps but got eight peeps to stay! 

Daddy brought me home after school.  We all had dinner together before Daddy left for play practice. I watched a little tv while Mommy rested and then she and I played my new Lego Pirates of the Caribbean video game.  I tried teaching and helping Mommy as much as I could!

So happy to have a long weekend even if we don't have our full Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment