Thursday, March 22, 2018

March 22, 2018

Memories from Today:

Yet another snow day today... that makes three in a row!

Daddy and I watched Ferdinand this morning.  I spent the afternoon running errands with Daddy while Mommy went to her school to do some work.

She got home just in time to find me planting some of my vegetable seeds.  I love seed starting... mommy and I are both hoping to actually get beyond the beginning stages of a garden this year! 

I spent just a few minutes outside with my neighbor friend and some other boys.  The boys he was with were very rude and Daddy ended up running them off and making me come inside. Those boys made me mad!

Daddy had rehearsal, so Mommy took me to Chick-fil-a for dinner and some socialization in the play area.  It was fun!

After a stop at the grocery store, we headed home, popped some popcorn, and watched the movie,  Wonder.  It was awesome! 

I'm so thankful for a two-hour delay tomorrow since our movie night ran late.

No comments:

Post a Comment