Monday, March 12, 2012

March 12, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Mommy stayed with me last night (so Daddy helped with last night's blog)... we got a roommate during the night.  Mommy looked so silly crammed into the crib with me trying to sleep but I have to admit she was comfy to lean on and I think she may have gotten a little sleep herself.  If the nurses and respiratory therapists would have just left me alone and if we could get those crazy beepers to stop going off, I would have slept great!
  • Grandma stopped to see me on her way to work, then Grandpa came to see me.  He even brought Mommy an apple biscuit which was SO yummy!  I think I ate more of the apples than Mommy did.  Mommy was just so happy to see me eating a lot of food and drinking my juice. 
  • For lunch, I didn't really care for their pizza but the peaches and chocolate milk were delicious!
  • Mommy knew I was feeling better since I was sitting up playing with my toys and waving and talking to everyone that came in my room.
  • Right after dinner I put on clothes for the first time in two days and got to leave that strange loud building.  Mommy looked so happy (even though she was so tired!).
  • After packing up our stuff from Grandma and Grandpa's we went on a long car ride and we ran into Daddy.  I missed him so much last night and this morning!  We ate a quick snack at Burger King in Morgantown, then I got into Mommy and Daddy's car and went home to my house. 
  • I can't wait to sleep in my own bed tonight with Dolly, Joy Bear, and my blankie!










No comments:

Post a Comment