Wednesday, March 21, 2012

March 21, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Mommy and Daddy were so happy I slept straight until 6:00 this morning...  this doesn't seem to happen very often any more. 
  • I woke up and immediately said "BUS!" (that is my favorite word right now).
  • I got to wave at the bus that drove past while we were walking out to the car this morning.  I yelled "BUS!" while I waved.
  • I took my foam bus toy into Ms. Cheri's house... it is one of Mommy's squeeze/stress toys that she lets me hold sometimes.  She knows it is not meant for babies, but lets me hold it sometimes under supervision since I love buses so much.  Well, Keegan noticed at Ms. Cheri's this morning that it was missing a foam tire (a chunk was missing).  This caused Ms. Cheri to worry, but no fear, Mommy found the missing piece in the car next to the car seat.  I saw Mommy looking for a new school bus toy online, so I have a feeling I may not see the old bus again.
  • When Mommy came to pick me up from Ms. Cheri's she found me sitting on Ms. Cheri's lap in front of the house.  We had just finished walking around looking at the cows, trees, flowers, and her cats.  Annie found two dollars in her Mommy's room, so she shared one dollar with Keegan and one dollar with me and there were special instructions.... to get ice cream or Chick-fil-a.  How sweet of her to share!  I love both ice cream and Chick-fil-a (and so does Mommy!).
  • After dinner, Mommy, Daddy, and I built buildings with my blocks and had a great time. 
  • I found my puff snacks near my toys.  I sat down on the couch, open the container, and ate some all by myself.  Then before putting them up, I placed a few in the snack tray of my jumper (where Mommy and Daddy leave me a few snacks). 





No comments:

Post a Comment