Saturday, March 17, 2012

March 17, 2012- Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Woke up at 3:00am for a little drink, then slept until nearly 7:30.  Daddy got up with me and we played and snacked while Mommy slept in a little.
  • Mommy and I ate chocolate chip muffin tops and a banana for breakfast... yum!
  • I got to go to Hagerstown to go shopping with Mommy and Carol.  Mommy even let me walk around in the Dollar Tree where I found lots of things to play with.  I must have looked pitiful because Mommy bought me a few of the things I was playing with including a cute little rubber ducky that has bunny ears and a bunny tail on it.  I can't wait to use it in the bath tub tomorrow night!
  • I helped with the laundry, then Mommy and I had a snack of Funyuns...  It was the first time I had tried them and they are delicious!!!  I even stuck my face in the bag to make sure there wasn't any more in the bottom of the bag.
  • Daddy and Mommy took me to Poor House Farm to play on the playground and to feed the ducks and geese.  I really enjoyed sharing my snacks with my feathered friends.  We even took my red ball and played with it in the open field.  Mommy says I'm a good kicker, but I refused to kick the ball into the goal that was there.  Oh, and we ran into Morgan and Kendall while we were there too!
  • Daddy grilled hotdogs for dinner... the macaroni salad was my favorite part though, sorry Daddy!

















No comments:

Post a Comment