Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March 13, 2012

Little drummer girl
Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I slept so good in my own bed last night!  Daddy let me sleep in until 7:30 when I decided to wake up on my own.
  • After "puppy dog" and I hung out for a few minutes, I got to start my day. 
  • Daddy and I hung out and played all day... he even took me for a picnic lunch at Poor House Farm.  I fell asleep on the way there though.  Once I woke up from my nap, Daddy took me to see the ducks and geese at the lake for a few minutes before coming back home.
  • I got a check up from my doctor... he is so much nicer than all of the other doctors and nurses I saw the past few days!  He said I had quite an adventure but said I was good to go back to my normal activities...  he even gave me permission to go back to Ms. Cheri's tomorrow.  I'm so excited!  I can't wait to see Keegan, I've missed him!
  • After the doctor's office, Daddy took Mommy and I to Pizza Hut to celebrate.  I played the drums (table) with my sticks (straws)...  Mommy and Daddy thought I was so cute!
  • Mommy gave me a bath to try to get all of the sticky gunk from the multiple band-aids off of me.  I splashed and had such a great time in the tub, except when Mommy kept pouring water over my head to rinse my hair.  It kept getting in my eyes!
Daddy made me a hat!



Picnic time or naptime?
Ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment