Thursday, March 8, 2012

March 8, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • When Mommy and I left the house this morning, she went a different way than normal.  When we were a block off of our normal path, I said "Uh Oh!" and leaned to see out the window.  Mommy got free Chicken Minis for us to share for breakfast.  Delicious!
  • I went to visit Mr. Chip and Ms. Carol...  Mr. Chip showed me the laser pointer and I was fascinated!  I tried to catch the light but I couldn't.  We then for a walk... it was so much fun.  Mommy gave me snacks while we were walking...  My favorites are the sour cream and onion munchable pretzels.
  • When we got home, Daddy wasn't home yet... I was very disappointed.
  • I ran around and played, visited Gemma, then played the piano all by myself (until I fell off the bench- it scared me!)
  • While Mommy was cooking dinner, I climbed on top of one of the stools in the kitchen.  I was on the stool with one shoe on (until I fell off the stool- it scared me!)
  • During dinner, I started out using my fork but then got tired of it and used my hands.  I had fun playing with the mashed potatoes that were on my hands...  It was especially fun to clap my hands with them covered.
  • I found a box of cups and bowls, so I decided to organize them.
  • When getting ready to take my bath, I knew that it was time to get ready, so I started pulling down my pants to get undressed.  During the bath, I really enjoyed splashing around.  I even helped Mommy wash my face with the wash cloth.












No comments:

Post a Comment