Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March 28, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I saw a few buses on the way to Ms. Cheri's... I was so excited, even danced in my car seat a little.
  • When I got to Ms. Cheri's, I immediately sat down and said "shoes" so Ms. Cheri would take my shoes off... normally I wait until Mommy leaves, but not this morning.
  • I was surprised that Daddy picked me up from Ms. Cheri's.  Mommy had a late meeting at work today.  He took me to the mall where I got to play at the indoor playground with a lot of other little girls.  I also saw a strange looking creature...  he had long ears and kept waving at me.  Daddy told Mommy that I stopped in my tracks when I saw this creature and kept staring.  He tried to give me a high five, but I just kept staring at him.  Daddy let me run around the mall and I climbed on everything I possibly could, even hugged the lion cub in the safari jeep.
  • I helped Mommy and Daddy fold laundry.
  • I love to help Mommy and Daddy by carrying my dirty diapers to the trash can for them.  They don't even have to ask me.  As soon as they fold it up, I say "trash?" and they hand it to me.  I'm such a good helper!
  • For my bedtime snack, Daddy fed me strawberries... they were so juicy and delicious!  I ate three whole strawberries all by myself!  :O)





No comments:

Post a Comment