Friday, March 9, 2012

March 9, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
  • I got to Ms. Cheri's a little earlier than normal this morning.  But Mommy also picked me up earlier.  Boy was I surprised to find out we weren't going home but instead were heading to see Grandma and Grandpa.
  • We stopped and ate McDonalds during the trip.  I shared McBites and fries with Mommy.  The fries were my favorite!
  • I napped from Clarksburg to Charleston...  I could only relax and nap once Mommy was in the back seat with me.  (Mommy took a little nap too... luckily she wasn't driving!)
  • We didn't go straight to Grandma and Grandpa's house, instead we went to Dave and Andi's house to listen to Grandpa's band play.  I enjoyed playing the maracas, dancing, and helping Grandpa play the drums. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment