Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March 6, 2012


 Hi everyone! 
Thanks for checking out my blog!
Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
  • I slept until 5:45 this morning. Mommy was so happy!
  • Mommy let me take Moo and Dolly to Ms. Cheri's today. I also took my laptop to play with.
  • After Mommy picked me up from Ms. Cheri's, I got to go to the daycare at the gym to see Ms. Becky. It had been a little while since I had seen her. I found lots of toys to play with while Mommy was working out. I had fun! When she came to get me, I was playing a xylophone.  Mommy asked me to clean up my toys before we left so I started singing, "Clee uh, clee uh da, da, da..."   (Mommy found out this morning that Ms. Cheri does sing the "Clean Up" song with us).
  • I was so excited to get home and see Daddy... I missed him today!  I ran and gave him a big hug.
  • I helped Daddy start cooking dinner.  While cooking, Daddy let me drink out of a big girl cup.  After a drink or two, I mastered it.  I was so proud of myself and Mommy and Daddy were proud too!
  • Mommy had Daddy took off my pretty blue shirt so I could eat my lasagna for dinner without worrying about getting it covered in sauce.  It was good thing since I ended up covered (face, hands, chest) with lasagna.  Mommy loves my "Fred Flintstone" face.
  • I turned off Daddy's computer while he was in the middle of an email.  He was not happy with me.  I couldn't help it, the pretty light was shining on the power button and it was so tempting.
  • I played the piano... I'm very musical!  Mommy and Daddy love watching me play my instruments!



I know the Thin Mints are in here somewhere...
Big girl drinking out of a big girl cup
Little girl hanging out a mess of toys and books...
Lil' Beethoven?




No comments:

Post a Comment