Saturday, March 3, 2012

March 3, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I didn't get up until 6:15 this morning!  Mommy and Daddy were thankful I slept in a little bit.
  • I shared breakfast with Daddy while Mommy slept in a bit...  then Daddy went back to sleep for a bit when Mommy got up and I got to share breakfast with Mommy.
  • While Mommy was at her thirty-one meeting, Daddy and I worked on our recycling.  I'm such a good helper!
  • Picked up Mommy from her meeting and went to cheer on the Mountaineers at b-dubs.  I entertained myself with Daddy's phone and Mommy's Nook while we were waiting for food, then cheered, "Let's Go!" after eating my mac-n-cheese.
  • After a brief rest at home, we went to Poor House Farm to play on the playground there.  It was super cool because it has tunnels and a steep twisty slide.  I even met a friend who had a ball and wagon that shared with me.  After time on the playground we walked to the lake where we were quickly greeted by many aggressive geese.  Daddy was prepared to defend me if necessary.  After Daddy said we didn't have snacks, the geese turned around and left.
  • We ate pizza for dinner, but I was too tired to eat much.  I fell asleep soon after.



















No comments:

Post a Comment