Friday, March 30, 2012

March 30, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I took my bus to Ms. Cheri's house and played with it some, but I was more interested in my Moo watches today.  I kept wanting to wear them and then we even put the Moo cow watches on "Moo," the pillow pet.
  • I was so excited that I got to see the cows move from one side of the road to another... they were heading to the barn for the evening.  I love watching them!
  • I was intrigued by a guy that works at the mall diner who kept playing peek-a-boo with me and waving at me.  He talked a little differently than Mommy and Daddy do.  Mommy says he was speaking Spanish... I love listening to him talk and he definitely wanted to be my friend.  He even brought me a lollipop after we finished eating dinner. 
  • Mommy and Daddy took me to Shepherd University to walk a lap in their Relay for Life and to visit some of my college APO friends.  They loved seeing me and seeing how much I have grown since they saw me last.  I loved running around and playing with the glass in the racquetball court. 
  • When we got home, Mommy and Daddy took turns sending the bus back and forth between them, they are so silly!


No comments:

Post a Comment