Thursday, March 15, 2012

March 15, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I "moo"ed on my way to Ms. Cheri's while reading my Clara the Cow book. 
  • I was so excited to see Keegan this morning... he arrived at Ms. Cheri's right after I did.  I couldn't wait to see him and he was so happy to see me.
  • After Mommy picked me up, we went to eat pizza with Ms. Brittny.  Yum!
  • Then we went back to her school and I got to attend the middle school St. Patrick's Day Dance.  It was so much fun!  I helped Daddy set up his DJ equipment, then I got to dance, investigate the flashing lights, and I had a lot of Mommy's students that ran up and talked to me and played with me.  My favorite part of the dance was all of the balloons.  Mommy tied a green balloon to my wrist.  It was so much fun to play with all night.  Daddy told all the ladies to find someone to dance with for a slow song, so I picked my Daddy. Middle school is exhausting though, I fell asleep on the way home... I didn't even make it a mile from the school.







No comments:

Post a Comment