Thursday, March 29, 2012

March 29. 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • When I got to Ms. Cheri's, Peyton (the baby) got there soon after me.  I kept taking her toys and laying them on her legs in the carrier.  Mommy said it was nice of me to share.
  • Dr. Wear said I looked great today.  I got a clean bill of health.  I now am 32 inches long and weigh 22 pounds, 5 ounces.  He said my ears now look great and my lungs sounded perfect... good news for Mommy and Daddy!  I don't have to go back until I turn 2 and don't have to have any more shots for a couple of years... woohoo!
  • Daddy took me to Chick-fil-a to celebrate being such a big girl.  I only cried for about one or two minutes after getting three shots.  He said I was such a big girl!!!  Daddy and Mommy even shared a cookies-n-cream milkshake me...  YUM!  I also got to see and talk to the Chick-fil-a girl cow.  She is so pretty.  She visited with me and I said "Moo!" and blew kisses at her.  I love her!
  • We picked Carol up and went to visit her family, the one with the dog named Daisy.  Daisy and I played with her toy... I would throw it and she would bring it back to either Mommy or to me, then one of us would throw it again.  It was so much fun!
  • Then, Carol and Mommy took me to the mall to walk around for a few minutes.  I watched Donald Duck sing and dance at the Hallmark store and looked in the window at the pillow pets.  We also looked for me an Easter dress, but Mommy couldn't decide on one.  She wants to look elsewhere before making a decision.  I think they are all so pretty.  I can't wait to spin in a new dress!





No comments:

Post a Comment