Tuesday, March 27, 2012

March 27, 2012

"Little Bunny Foo Foo"
Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
  • I took my new bus toy to Ms. Cheri's house to show Keegan and Annie.  Keegan and I played with it quite a bit, allowing it to roll back and forth between us.  Ms. Cheri said I was good at sharing. 
  • I was so excited that the cows were behind Ms. Cheri's house today.  It was much easier to see them and "moo" at them with them being so close. 
  • No new scratches at Ms. Cheri's today, but I did bump right beside of my eye after I got home and now I have a red spot next to it.  Mommy said I must be going through a growth spurt since I'm extra clumsy all of a sudden.
  • I got new books today.  Mommy's school had their book fair, so she bought me a few books, one even makes farm animal sounds and it was super cool!
  • Mommy bought me bunny ears tonight.  They were fun to wear and play with.  She also bought me a potty seat to start getting used to having in the bathroom.  It is also a step-stool which makes washing my hands a little easier.

Mac-n-cheese face!
"Joe Cool"


No comments:

Post a Comment