Monday, March 5, 2012

March 5, 2012

Reading in the floor with Daddy
Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I woke up whining at about 4:15 this morning...  then I cuddled with Mommy and Daddy for a bit.  They had to wake me up at 6:30.  I wanted to keep on sleeping!
  • Ms. Cheri said I took a two hour nap today... much longer than the typical half hour to hour nap that I usually take.
  • Daddy surprised me and picked me up today, then we got to go to Mommy's school to wait for her to finish exercising with her fellow teacher friends.  Daddy and I walked around the school and I helped clean up random pieces of trash off of the floors of the school while we were waiting.
  • I had a major meltdown on the way home this afternoon and once we got home.  After I had a snack I felt much better and was much more pleasant.
  • While sharing cheese and crackers with Mommy this afternoon, I decided to crumble up two crackers all over Mommy.  I thought it was funny... Mommy didn't!  She did ask Daddy to come in the room and take a picture of it though.
  • Daddy and I read books and played peek-a-boo with my blankies. We also played with my blocks.  As soon as Daddy helped me unzip the bag of blocks, I dumped them all into the floor.  After we played with them and Mommy and Daddy told me to "clean up" I started singing some random words...  Mommy and Daddy are guessing that Ms. Cheri has us sing the "Clean Up" song when we pick up toys at her house (Mommy will ask her tomorrow)...  Mommy and Daddy said I was so cute when I was singing!
  • Mommy let me sleep with both teddy bears, Dolly, and my blankie tonight.  I was so happy!



Mommy covered in crumbs
after Alyson crumbled her snack
"Where's Alyson?"---
this is how she walked into the living room


Playing peek-a-boo with Daddy
Where's Daddy--- under Alyson's blankie!


Reading Brown Bear with Daddy

Weeeee!!!

Strong girl carrying her bag of blocks to Daddy

Dumping her blocks all over the floor
(Now you can see why our house is a mess!)


Reading my farm book with Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment