Friday, March 23, 2012

March 23, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • After waking up at 6:00 for a quick drink, I fell back asleep until 7:30!  Mommy was thrilled! 
  • I helped Mommy pack for the trip today.  She would load a bag and I would unload that bag...  While Mommy was getting things ready, I cleaned out all of my dishes, bowls, cups, and silverware from my drawers.  The hippo and I had a picnic on the kitchen floor...  Mommy thought it was so cute!
  • I have also been trying since last night to master jumping.  Ever since Mommy showed me how to do it, I have been trying to copy her.  I practiced several times this morning and tonight.  I'm doing really well and having fun trying.
  • I was trying to figure out why Mommy didn't go to work this morning, then all of a sudden, Daddy came home early... they surprised me by loading up the car and after meeting all the teenagers at the church, we started driving.  We only stopped at Chick-fil-a for lunch, then traveled to Canaan Valley where Mommy and Daddy will spend the weekend.  After Daddy dropped off the kids with his van that he was driving, we got back in the car and went to Elkins to meet Aunt Candy, Uncle Chris, Shane, Alexis, and their dog Zeke.  I get to spend the weekend with family while Mommy and Daddy are helping with the teenagers at Canaan.  I will miss them, but know I'll have fun with my cousins!
  • Aunt Candy sent Mommy some pictures so she would feel better about me being away...  Since we got to Aunt Candy and Uncle Chris's house I ate, played with the dog, played with Alexis, practiced my jumping, and read to Uncle Chris.  I'm having so much fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment