Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March 14, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I was so glad to go to Ms. Cheri's today to see Keegan and Annie.  I was surpised to see Peyton, the little baby that came to Ms. Cheri's a while back.  I loved looking at her and even brought her toys to play with even though she didn't seem to know what to do with them.
  • Ms. Cheri was surprised to see that I was back to my old self today...  who would have even known that I had been sick just a couple of days ago.
  • Mommy picked me up and took me back to her school for a few minutes to visit. When we got there, the primary school next door was dismissing...  I was so excited to see all of the buses...  I yelled "BUS!" real loud because I was so happy.  I helped "organize" the colored pencils in her classroom.
  • Daddy cooked dinner... the mac and cheese was my favorite!  I also had a few yummy cookies for dessert. 
  • Mommy and I went for a walk with Chip and Carol.  It was fun!  Mommy forgot to take my picture while we were walking and she seemed upset about it.  I waved and tried to get the kitty cats and dogs we saw in the neighborhood to come and visit me, but they didn't.  I was sad.   I said "meow" to the kitty cat like I do to Gemma.  I was pointing out other things that I saw that I recognized like "trees" and "ball" and "birdie."  Mommy loves to hear me talk.
  • I decided to wrestle with Mommy and steal her glasses.  She couldn't quit giggling which made me giggle too.  It was fun!
  • I kept climbing on my chair in my room trying to reach the books on the shelf.  I took them down one at a time and sat on the floor reading each one.  I love to read my books! 



No comments:

Post a Comment