Saturday, March 31, 2012

March 31, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I slept in until 7:45...  Mommy and Daddy were thrilled! 
  • I helped Daddy organize and drop off our recycling this morning
  • I have been so clumsy lately!  Mommy and Daddy are thankful that my tumbles have not cause more than small scratches and small bruises...  Mommy hopes that this growth spurt is over soon before I really get hurt.
  • Daddy took us out for lunch to Panera.  The mac-n-cheese was AMAZING!  I couldn't get enough of it!
  • We tried on Easter dresses today at the mall and found the most beautiful dress I have ever seen... it is a blue princess dress and I love it!  Mommy even bought me a headband to wear with it.  I'm so excited for next Sunday! 











No comments:

Post a Comment