Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March 20, 2012- Happy Spring!

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I woke up early, but after a few drinks of milk, I fell right back asleep until it was time to get up.
  • Mommy and I sang together on the way to Ms. Cheri's this morning...  Mommy would sing "la, la, la," so I would sing "la, la, la" too.  Mommy was smiling and told me that I sounded beautiful!
  • I enjoyed playing with my "baaa-bee" at Ms. Cheri's today.  I've even started shushing people when they are too loud... I say, "Shhh.  Baaa-bee" (in a whisper, putting my finger to my mouth).  Mommy thinks I learned that from her when we were at the hospital and she was trying to get me to be quiet so I didn't wake up our baby roommate. 
  • Ms. Cheri said I slept two hours for naptime and she had to wake me up then... Mommy wishes I would sleep like that for her!
  • Ms. Cheri said I kept rubbing on my shirt like I was proud of it....  It was my WVU shirt that says, "I make Blue & Gold look this good."  It's one of my favorites.  Since I was wearing my blue and gold, Mommy and Daddy had me practicing my Let's Go Mountaineers cheer while we were fixing dinner.
  • I made a complete mess of myself at dinner... we had spaghetti, one of my favorites!
  • After dinner, Mommy and Daddy took me to Petsmart where I got to some animals.  It was the first time Mommy and Daddy let me walk through that store and I loved that I could get right up to the glass and bend down to look for hiding animals in the cages.  I had so much fun there!
  • No matter what Mommy did, I just didn't want to fall asleep or stay asleep tonight.  It took a long time for me to get comfortable.  Mommy hopes this is not going to become a new routine of fighting me to go to sleep...  I just get lonely, even though I have Dolly and Joy Bear with me in bed. 










No comments:

Post a Comment