Monday, March 19, 2012

March 19, 2012- Happy 18 Month Birthday Alyson!

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Mommy and Daddy woke me up singing "Happy Half-Birthday" to me.
  • I wore my red Minnie Mouse shirt today... so cute!
  • Clapped when I saw the "Moo" cows out of the window of Mommy's car on the way to Ms. Cheri's
  • Ms. Cheri and I walked outside and watched the cows while waiting for Mommy to pick me up today.
  • I ate two cheese roll-ups for dinner... I'm a growing girl!
  • After dinner, we went grocery shopping and I helped grab things off the shelf.  When we got home, I helped Daddy unload groceries after holding the door open for Mommy.
  • I got to eat a mini chocolate cupcake with cookies-n-cream icing and a scoop of vanilla ice cream for dessert to celebrate my half birthday....  DELICIOUS!  The first thing I did was lick off the icing!
  • Until bed time, I wrestled with Daddy, colored with Mommy, and built a tower with my blocks.












No comments:

Post a Comment