Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March 7, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I woke up the first time at 3:30, then slept until 6:30.  Mommy and Daddy are hoping that the time change will get my sleep schedule back to normal.
  • After Daddy got me dressed this morning, I decided to help pick up the diaper he had just taken off of me and carry it to the trash.  I found the wet diaper from last night as well and took it to the trash can. 
  • When we were leaving Ms. Cheri's I decided to clean up a couple of tiny pieces of paper that were on her floor and throw them away for her.
  • Daddy took Mommy and I to Habanero for dinner.  I ate chicken soft taco and helped Mommy with her queso dip.  I made friends with a little girl that was eating there with her Mommy.
  • At home I read a few books with Mommy and Daddy, dumped out my blocks, sang the "Clean Up" song when picking them back up, and we all took turns hiding under the covers. 











No comments:

Post a Comment