Sunday, March 25, 2012

March 25, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I woke up at 6:30, but after a drink went back to sleep until after 8:00.  Mommy and Daddy say that Aunt Candy and Uncle Chris are lucky since I don't normally sleep so late.
  • I went to church in Morgantown and helped with the pickups and dropoffs in the Salvation Army van.  I feel really important and like a big girl helper.
  • Aunt Candy and Uncle Chris took to me to a Mexican restaurant for lunch...  Shane said I saw the Easter Bunny there!
  • I was so excited when Mommy showed up to pick me up... I yelled "Mommy!" and ran toward her.  I had a great time with my cousins, but I was ready to go home to see my Gemma and my Daddy.
  • Before we left to head home, Aunt Candy told Mommy that I was dipping my green beans in ketchup yesterday...  I can't help that I liked it.  Who needs hot dogs to dip in ketchup when you have green beans!  I also helped Mommy by trying to carry my bags to the car.
  • I was so exhausted from playing so much this weekend that I fell asleep about 3 or 4 miles from Uncle Chris's house and slept the entire way back to Martinsburg!  Mommy even had a hard time getting me to wake up at the house.  It was after 9:00 before I got to bed tonight since Mommy let me sleep so much in the car, but she didn't mind. 
  • After we got home, Mommy and I ate dinner while Daddy was at a meeting.  Then we played with cards, blocks, and my drum... Mommy says I'm getting really good at putting away toys before I get out new ones to play with... I'm such a good helper!  We also played with Gemma.  I missed her and think she really missed me too! 
coloring with Shane and Alexis
reading at church




giving drinks to the animals/babies in the book


I missed my Mommy!



Focused drumming!
I built this tower all by myself...
then knocked it over shortly after this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment