Sunday, March 4, 2012

March 4, 2012

Sleepy eyes
Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I spent an hour playing and reading with Mommy in my room after I woke up this morning.
  • I ate cinnamon toast for breakfast with Mommy before church after eating a cereal bar, cereal, and fruit with Daddy.
  • Mommy, Daddy, and I spent 10 minutes looking for a shoe this morning... we never found it, so I got to wear my sneakers to church with my skirt.  While searching for the shoe, Daddy found my school bus foam rubber toy.  I was so excited and said "BUS!"  Throughout the day, I wanted to carry around Dolly and Bus.
  • I couldn't leave the nursery at church until I picked up all of the toys...  Mommy wishes I would do more of that at home instead of just making bigger messes.
  • When we went to lunch after church, Mommy helped me was my hands but before drying them, I dripped water into the floor and said "Uh Oh!."  When she handed me a paper towel to dry my hands, I squatted down to wipe up the water from the floor...  I was so worried about the mess we made.
  • I sorted some new clothes that I have and took a closer look at what outfits I have to wear.
  • I piled all of the pillows on the floor in the living room and laid my baby on them.
  • Carol talked Mommy into buying me a ride-on school bus.  It is so much fun!
  • To close out the day, I got to splish splash in the bathtub.  I am very intrigued about the white plug and where the water goes.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment