Friday, March 2, 2012

March 2, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Slept until 5:00 this morning... I think that's my new routine.  I cuddled with Mommy until 5:30, then I was ready to run!
  • I have started eating two breakfasts since I am waking up earlier now.  I eat one breakfast with Daddy and then another with Ms. Cheri.
  • Mommy sent The Foot Book (by Dr. Seuss) with me to Ms. Cheri's house since it was Dr. Seuss's birthday...  Ms. Cheri said we watched The Cat in the Hat today since it was on TV because of his birthday.  Keegan gave me a hug goodbye when it was time to leave.
  • When Mommy picked me up she surprised me by taking me to the mall.  Daddy met us there with Chick-fil-a for dinner.  We had a picnic at the mall food court.  The food was so yummy, but the cookies-n-cream milkshake was even better!  I said "BITE!" to get another drink.  Then I said, "BITE!  BITE!  BITE!" to get another.  Daddy asked if I was a milkshake monster and I responded with a "GRRR!" right on cue.  Mommy and Daddy laughed so hard....  Mommy almost spit out her drink.  They said I was cute!
  • Mommy and Daddy took me to the mall playground to climb, slide, and run since it was cold and rainy outside.  I had so much fun.  I like to go down the slide all by myself now since I'm a big girl.  I met a few friends in the play area and even pushed one boy down the slide then he and I chased one another.


The slide looks kinda violent, but she loves it....
climbs right back up to go again.  She has no fear!



1 comment:

  1. She is too cute! And she made me hungry for a chick-fil-a milkshake! Those are my favorite too!! :)

    ReplyDelete