Thursday, March 1, 2012

March 1, 2012

Hey!  Daddy's wearing bibs too!
Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I knew that yesterday was a special day so I had to wake up just before midnight to say goodbye to it and say hello to the new day (and month!).  Luckily for Mommy and Daddy I soon fell back asleep after a little cuddle time.
  • I wore my cute bibs today.  I was so cute!
  • Mommy caught me sitting in my room on the floor "reading" my book outloud.  I was flipping the pages saying "Baa-bee" and "RRaarrr."  By the time she got her camera out to take a picture I was already running toward her to show her a picture of the baby.
  • While Mommy was loading the car this morning, I snuck out the front door onto the porch just in time to see a school bus drive by... I yelled "BUS!" and threw my arms up in the air.
  • I barely said goodbye to Mommy this morning at Ms. Cheri's because I was so worried about looking out her back door to try to find the cows.  I did blow her a kiss from the door as she backed out of the driveway.
  • I enjoyed time with "Dolly," "Moo," and my books at Ms. Cheri's today.
  • Mommy and I went for a walk with Carol this evening.  The wind was a little cool, but it was nice to get out.... We even stopped by the see Ms. Jan. 
  • Daddy fixed me a snack of strawberries, cheese, and crackers before bed.  It was so yummy!  I even helped myself to a few more crackers... even took a bite of one cracker then put the rest of it back in the sleeve with the other crackers.
  • Daddy was wearing his bibs this evening so he said we needed a picture of both of us wearing our bibs together.
Busy playing (and making a mess)
Bedtime snack



Looking for a special book
and moving everything to
get to it...
Reading Brown Bear, Brown Bear with Daddy
This is the book I was looking for:
Brown Bear, Brown Bear...








The cracker Mommy found in
the package (with an Alyson-sized
bit missing from it)





Turning her monitor on and off, then on and off
Silly girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment