Sunday, February 10, 2013

February 10, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • Mommy and I ate breakfast together then cuddled under the blanket on the couch until Daddy woke up. 
  • While walking to church, I noticed my shadow, so I raised my arms and growled really loudly at it to scare it.  I was very interested in watching my shadow while I moved and worried when it disappeared when walking in the shadow of some of the buildings. 
  • I made Mommy and Daddy Valentine hearts at church.  They loved them!
  • Daddy gave me a little candy cane and I got more on my face than in my mouth but it was delicious.
  • I helped Mommy decide which valentine's would go to which person.  Be on the lookout for your valentine in a couple of days. 
  • I put my drum around me and walked around the living room banging on it.  Mommy thought it was really cute.
  • I rode my scooter and bike through the house.  At one point, I grabbed my scooter and got on it and told Mommy, "I have to go to work."  When she asked where I worked, where I was going, I said, "the castle... I work at the castle" then scooted off to the other room.
  • I helped with my "chores" today.  I fed the cats and the dog, gave them treats, and replaced the trash bag after Mommy had taken out the trash.  I was so proud of myself for helping.
  • Mommy hopes my snotting nose and little bit of a cough are better tomorrow. 











No comments:

Post a Comment