Monday, February 4, 2013

February 4, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I wore my purple socks with my red shoes today...  Mommy wasn't sure about it, but I knew I could pull off the bold fashion statement.
  • I was so excited to be going back to Ms. Cheri's today.  When Mommy pulled into her driveway, I yelled, "I HERE!  I HERE!" and when Mommy got me out of the car, I ran and gave Ms. Cheri a big hug.  I know she missed me.  I was also very happy to see Keegan and Payton and gave them big hugs too.
  • After coming home to get Daddy, we went shopping for a few items.  I had a little more difficulty than normal being whiny so I only got to go in the stores when I wasn't whining, otherwise I stayed in the car with either Mommy or Daddy. 
  • Once we got home, I played with Dresden and even built "my doghouse" with pillows off the couch.  I laid on them and rolled on them. 
  • I took a few self-portraits with Mommy's phone before bed (Mommy only decided to share one below).
  • I enjoyed watching the snow falling outside of my window while trying to fall asleep tonight.  It was so pretty and peaceful.


No comments:

Post a Comment